We believe tax planning for your small business is an ongoing process. Our small business accountants will meet with you quarterly so that you can take full advantage of any credits and deductions. With over 30 years of small business tax planning and preparation for many different types of businesses, we know how to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and how to avoid conflicts with the IRS.learn more
We get that as an entrepreneur one of your secret weapons is your DIY mentality. Initially, you may be able to handle your tax planning on your own. As your business and revenue grows, the U. S. Tax codes that apply to you become more complex and the consequences increase. You will save time and money by hiring someone who specializes in small business tax accounting for your industry.
Call us for a free consultation if:
- You are not familiar with the tax codes and regulations
- You have received an audit notice
- Your revenue is increasing but your profit is not
- You want to apply for a loan or are seeking investors
- You are spending too much time on bookkeeping tasks and preparing your tax returns
- You want to expand — hire employees or do business in another state
- You earn more than $200,000 per year (the likelihood of an audit increases)
- You want to set aside money for the next generation
"My husband and I have been using the services of B.W. Smith & Company since 2009 and couldn't be more satisfied. The entire team is very knowledgeable and friendly. They have prepared all the tax returns for our business and our personal income tax returns, as well as assisting with personal property statements and offering helpful financial advice."